Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy 301th post

301 posts yeah! (and i don't know why i'm still making a big deal out of this but hey- i've never reached 300 posts on any blog before so credit pls kthx)

So i am not a fan of big long emo lets-reflect-on-our-lives-together-gether kind of thing, but a) i am procastinating and b) er i am procastinating and c) there are things besides kidneys and brains that have been bothering me lately.
I have reached a point where, i'm either losing touch or just plain confused.
That's why i wanna leave. Call me chicken ooo running away from problems but hey, it isn't a "problem" to begin with.
It's just something that i think about too much. Way too much.
To my parents, i'm abit too carefree with life, too playful, too (insert word that represents taking life too easily here) but when i go to bed at night, i do think, a LOT.

Ew i even find myself disgusting for typing this on the world wide web.
Victoriawong you are so fucking gross.

I am in that corny mood, and that damn ANHB1101 book is just next to my face but nope.. not gonna touch it just yet. I will. soon.

Yup so im once again at this point where i can go no further. Can't say anything more because it'll just be too.. much. Too personal. Too i can't even think of a word now except for nephron -__-" Studying for human biol has gotten to me and i swear at 4.10 pm on Tuesday, 1oth Nov, i shall.. don't even know how to explain it. Only word in my head now is proximal convoluted tubule.
Fuck the bullshit lah im gonna study now. Then bed. Then wake up and study again for my thurs exam. Then intense hardcore studying during the wkend for the last 2 papers and booyah i'm done :)

Emo reflective mood over and never even properly started in the first place.
FML.
Bye.




No comments: