Sunday, December 28, 2008

Too many words

Yes so blog has been pretty gross and wordy, just because i havent found the time to bluetooth photos to my Mac to post pretty pictures up. I WILL DO THAT ASAP I PROMISE. I just need to get a million and one things out of the way before i sit down and ramble on about the US trip and other things.

Christmas eve was good, a nice chillaxing night filled with good food, laughs, talks about new gadgets coming out (-_-) and last but not least good wine (mmmMMmm). Had the best chocolate cake in the world as well and now i officially look like that 200 pound beast:( No self control during christmas and i believe nobody should bother about portion control during jingle bell season but with nye and cny coming up HOW?!?

The results are out of the way (finally) and now it's just time to sit and wait for uni offer to arrive on the 15th. I won't be here on the 15th since i'll be flying off to Japan (YAY) but lets hope i return with a lil good news hmm?

I've started the whole annoying pesky malaysian driving course, and by the looks of it with all the trips/holidays/festivals coming up, i wont be getting my license in time for me to use it in Perth. That bitch driving person refuses to answer her frickin phone i swear i will kill her when she does.

Now i'm getting sleepy from my own blog, so i shall give up on blogging and go fly some kites HAHA i amuse myself.

Tooooooooodloooooooooooooooooos.

No comments: