Saturday, December 13, 2008

I'm back!

When i landed yest evening, i called Iyesha and the first thing i said was "2 weeks felt like 2 months woi". And it's true, it really felt like i was away for a really long time. Nevertheless, the trip was freaking awesome and trust me that "awesome" doesn't really do it much justice.

No Macbook yet, because it's blardy expensive surprisingly. Even in HK it's more expensive. And because of the cheapskate must-check-all-store-prices-before-buy nature, i'm still searching.

Still trying to catch up on my sleep (not that i'm that jet lagged or anything) but i missed my bed oh so much that last night felt like i went into a coma and when i woke up this morning it was like "Hello world, nice to meet you"

Because i'm such an amazing blogger who is amazingly "up to date" with her posts, the America post shall come up soonish with pictures. I said SOON!!!!!
Besides, i took about 500pictures so NO i WILL NOT be posting up all of them in my blog because 1. MALAS; 2. Internet sucks; 3. MALAS -________-

****

In more recent happenings though, it was meant to be a quiet me&nip/tuck alone time today when i got a call-
Iyesha: Eh what are you doing?
Vic: Nothing on the way back whats up.
Iyesha: I'm damn bored want to go eat lunch?
Vic: You come pick me up lah (as in fine but you have to find transport for me aka your mom)
Iyesha: OK (as in IM AND GOING TO DRIVE AND PICK YOU UP)

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa :) This is super damn good. I've got my own personal driver now yay yay yay yay so i'll reconsider taking my license next week hahaha.
I've got pictures because i was so excited but they are in my phone so i cbb.
Other than driving into a curb, i must say she's pretty damn steady esp with MALAYSIAN DRIVERS and their problems -_________-

Met Dirah too (YAY) and photos are with her soooo get them uploaded quick okay! We met up @ Hartamas, sat around talking&laughing and awww i really missed her :)

Sara is coming back Saturday (YAY) so it's all YAY YAY YAY YAY! :D

Too many YAY's in this post and i'm tired and i wanna go watch nip/tuck so TOODLES :)

No comments: