Wednesday, February 18, 2009

New beginnings

My bad my bad, the supposed "blogging on the 12th" didn't work out, cos when i got back to Perth, the house was a mess, i was moody and too homesick to be blogging about my life woi. Last week was spent cleaning up the house, buying supplies and basically trying to get my ass into study mode again. 

Daddy left on Monday and it's been my 3rd day at orientation already. Got lost a couple of times specially on my way to the QE2 building which brings me to say WHY MUST THE MED&DENT BUILDING BE OFF CAMPUS (*$@**@&#()@

Today we had the Health Science Welcome session thingy, and HAHAHAHAH something funny happened. Met this girl (but i forgot her name) and this was our convo:

Girl: Hi nice to meet you my name is *insert name here*
Me: Oh hi i'm Victoria nice to meet you too. Where are you from?
Girl: Oh Mount Lawley. Sorry what was your name again?
Me: Victoria
Girl: Huh no sorry what was your name?
Me: umm.. Victoria
Girl: No your name?
Me: MY NAME IS VICTORIA
Girl: OH ic ohh haha okay sorry

GEEZ she thought i meant i was from Victoria -_________- swt swt swt

It hasn't been too hot here in Perth cept for the tiba tiba sun shining in your face directly afternoons. In fact it's been kinda cold specially on my way to uni in the mornings. I've finally settled my timetable (stab the OLCR website) and enrolled blah blah so i guess now it's just lectures on Monday. We'll just have to see how that goes woiiii. On the bright side, no class on Friday :D :D

Other than that, i've got a new haircut - nothing big just slightly shorter and um.. that's all. It's dinner time, so more soooooooon :)

I miss home :(

No comments: