Friday, February 20, 2009

Useless post pls don't read.

Kinda sad since i lost my pretty Starbucks keychain i got during the hols. I hope i'll be able to find it, cos it's kinda cute and i like it rawrrrr.

O-day today, too hot, too many people and not enough shade.
Signed up for ASIA and MSU and ended up getting free mee goreng&yupi gummi burgers LOL

+:+:

As we walked out of that korean restaurant today;

Me: Eh mich are you doing any maths in uni?
*Mich turns around*
Mich: Huh what's maths?

-__________________-

+:+:

Okay haha i just searched my laptop bag and i found the keychain! I'm just a donk -____- Apparently i stuff everything in my lappie bag cos last week i "lost" my ipod and found it in my lappie bag side pocket a few days back.

This is the end of a totally lamechop useless post, and i'm not in the mood anymore so i shall proceed to my bestfriend the TV to entertain me :)

TVB here i come.

No comments: