Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Leaving on a jet plane, again

Good afternoon non-existant readers!

I've been in such a can't-be-fucked mood recently with my blog therefore the lack of blog posts. The only reason i'm blogging today is because i'm not out due to dreaded cramps :( The pain kept me up all night and basically i'm now a walking zombie around the house.

I'm off to Japan tomorrow (YAY) so konichiwa! I'll be stuffing my face with sushi and kawaii for the next 5 days and will be back in time for Gong Xi Gong Xi :)

+:+:

Yesterday Iyesha picked me up and we drove all the way to Wangsa Maju to go see Feli, Jonlim, Adeline, Sexyboy and Jona at Adeline's shop. Please do not underestimate Iyesha's sense of direction okay, cos it's pretty powderful considering we made it there in one piece. The funny part was when we were on our way back and got lost somewhere in town -____-

Iyesha: You know i kind of don't know where i'm going
Vic: Er don't go to the SMART tunnel ok cos i dno where that leads to and it's like a few kms long so if its the wrong way we're screwed
Iyesha: SHIT IS THERE AN EXIT???????
Vic: WTF we are already heading into the tunnel but it says to PJ so i guess being lost in PJ isn't that bad
Iyesha: Yeah better than KL right?

At the end, we ended up at MidValley and we were damn proud that we decided to masuk Gardens for a drink. What a day :)

Ok seriously cramps are killing me so i rly need to go before i faint on the spot! :(

Bon Voyage!

No comments: