Thursday, January 1, 2009

Well hello 2009.



Happy New Year readers! May 2009 bring you happiness and may all your wishes come true. Most importantly, hope your new years eve was awesome! Mine was good, though the numb lips from all the spray foam on my face wasn't exactly my idea of sexy pouty lips.
I guess i shall summarise ytd's events in point form, cos im lazy HAHA.

1. Iyesha arrived at 5pm then at 7 she picked me up and off to the Curve it was.

2. JAM JAM JAM but we finally got there and i saw Emilie but she headed off to Mont Kiara later on.

3. Roamed around looking for places to actually sit and eat so we landed up in somewhere empty called Winter Warmers. 


4. We ordered ice lemon tea which took about 40 mins for them to actually serve it -____-

5. I saw Marcus! :O After, 4 years?
Marcus: Yeah where are you?
Vic: Some place called Winter Warmers near Starbucks
Marcus: Why are you very cold?
Vic: -__________-

6. Iyesha's friends came along and i hate myself but i kinda forgot their names. Sat and chilled somemore. 

7. 11.15pm - Iyesha wanted to get horns. As in those red light up horns. So off we go to search for horns after meeting up with Jon and gang. I heard an unfamiliar voice go "Eh Vicky!" turned around and shit it was Jamal from Cempaka. Damn it has been a loooong time.

8. No horns, only reindeer antlers so Iyesha bout TWO. One for her head and one as a necklace HAHAHAHAHA.

9. We bought ammo (spray foam), 4 cans to be exact just to be prepared. But then i kena conned and when i actually needed to use the cans they wouldnt spray -_____-. I survived on that ONE can Jon C gave me. (shit i owe him money for the cans)

10. Some fucker kid crept behind my back and yelled "Happy New Year" and sprayed my entire hair with foam. Then Jon Ti sprayed my face. 

11. I got back at that kid who tried that same prank on someone else and his friends were like "OMG that girl just sprayed us. Lets attack!". We ended up chasing/spraying each other until the end of the walkway

12. Fireworks began at 11.55am and people thought it was already midnight. So everybody sprayed anybody and i literally was drowning in spray foam. The countdown went some like this:
People on the left side of stage: 5... 4... 3...
People on the right side, where i was: 3..2.. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! *spray*
So there was no ONE, HAPPY NEW YEAR. It was more like a can we get this countdown over and done with cos i wanna spray people. But honestly, the fireworks were pretty good, not Disneyland good, but still GOOD :)

13. Iyesha's face started stinging and my lips were numb/swollen. Oh, we bumped into ED as well in the midst of the riot!

14. It took us another 20 mins to get out of the crowd and actually get a table at some dodge restaurant called Heaven. We "tried" to order water but the waiter said there was none. But there was jasmine tea. HOW THE HELLL DO U MAKE JASMINE TEA WITHOUT WATER?

15. We left even before we got our drinks (oops) and headed back to Bangsar.

16. JAM JAM JAM all the way back on the LDP

17. Got home at 2ish, washed my hair twice and still could not get the fucking foam smell outta my hair.

18. I went to bed finally at 4, and realised that i hardly took any photos beca
use i didn't want my camera to die in all the foam. I took 3 throughout the whole night, i think. Twas a good night though. I'll try steal more from Facebook!

How was your New Years? 

No comments: