Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Much needed spa

Had an amazing spa experience @ Eurosense today! Shop belongs to Adeline&Anselm's parents and the scrub/jacuzzi/MASSAGE was damn awesome and seriously just what i needed. Thanks so much to Anselm and his parents!

Got photos but they're with sara so i'll get them soon and upload them!

FUNNY noob story;
Sara: Eh are we in same room?
Vic: Dunno la ask lah. Excuse me can we please be in the same room for the treatment?
Massage lady: Err you want to bath in the same room?
Vic&Sara: OK no thanks 
Massage lady: But the massage will be in the same room

No point anw cos Sara and I fell asleep like 5 mins into the massage. I <3ed>

Fish spa-ed as well today, ticklish but got used to it after a while. Next on the agenda CHOP my frickin hair and do something to my half broken off toenail. 

Tomorrow, gym in the morning, brunch with Fran then off to see Chloe. Now, sleeppppp

Goodnights :)

No comments: