Wednesday, August 26, 2009

2 in a rowwwww


2 blog posts in a row wow victoriawong you are really doing well aren't cha :)

I have such a huge craving for more raisin bicuits and rice crackers it's not even funny. Seriously random food cravings are starting to scare/piss me off because erm 1) gaining weight by the second and 2) err.. becoming some 200 pound motherfucker by the second. It's time to cut down the carbs yooo though it's hard when you have nasi goreng in yo face vs say, a salad -___-

Nasi goreng beats the damn vege hands down!

I think.. if i have the time. I'm going to start writing down what i actually eat in a day. Breakfast is gone cos i wake up too late for it. Depending on classes i usually miss lunch and pig the fuck out for dinner cos i'm just so damn hungry. Pig the fuck out equals metabolism slow down bullshit equals fat fat fat. FML don't expect me to eat salad when i'm hungryyyyyyyy cos errr that'll just make me cranky lor! How how how? Gym membership perhapsssss?

I feel like it's time for a new blogskin again.. but knowing my noob skills + can't stand leaving blogskin half done syndrome, i'd prolly be stuck infront of the computer fixing this html and that like i know what i'm doing. I don't actually. It's the art of pretending.

Obviously i'm running out of things to blog about, and just going off on some random tangent.. because honestly.. i'm procastinating. I refuse to start studying for my human topic test tm :( Also need need need to start on my human assignment on (er insert long chim scientific disease here) and my public health breast cancer issue. I rlyyy sometimes.. don't realise how fast time is flying. Honestly i'd love for it to fly faster.. then slow down when it's about november but i just realised, IT IS THE END OF AUGUST NEXT WEEK! Merdeka/Daddy's birthday/Syaz's lil bro's birthday/All the other merdeka babies's birthdays out there is coming uppp and assignment due dates are coming up and exams and fmlllll

It's 31st of August on Monday. Then the week after i have a mid sem break. Then i have 2 assignments due before till exams and WHOA HOME HOME HOME.

Faster faster fasterrrrrr :(
Back to studying/replying emails hah!
G'nightsssssss.

No comments: