Monday, August 3, 2009

failed.com blogger

Yes i have noticed that i have been such a failed blogger, with the lack of updates etc etc. The truth is, there have been many things (quotes etc) that i've been dying to blog but due to my new found problem of short term memory loss, i seem to forget everytime i get down to the actual blogging.
Life has been.. as it has always been filled with uni and other things, with the exception of the very very productive IKEA trip with Syaz last weekend. She needed a revamp for her room, and at times i feel as though hmm im sick of my room here too (no effort put int
o it since its just my perth temporary home room-___-) so maybe its time to move.. to wanshings room next door? HAHA i rly kid myself but sometimes i wished that we could move houses/environments as we liked without the actual cost$$$ of it :'( Ohh ohhh and other than ikea, L-word has officially taken over part of my life too:D

So other than that, semester 2 has officially taken it's toll on me with assignments pilling up and all already. It's such a pain waking up for lectures in the morning when it's all warm and blah in bed, but no choice right?????

I have photos, but right now they're either in other cameras or somewhere in my phone. Oh speaking of phones, my HTC is dyinggggg on me :( :( why!?
 
That's all for now.. i gotta go off and start my OB assignment. BOO -___-

Quotes of the week:
Vic: I swear your house is always colder than other places. 
Syaz: You know why right cos we are in a mount. 

(at Mcds drive thru)
Syaz: What do you want?
Vic: Fish O Fillet, just the burger
(talking to microphone)
Syaz: Um.. can i please have a fish o fillet, just the fish?
Vic: Just the BURGER!!!
Syaz: What...?

No comments: