Tuesday, August 11, 2009

You know one of those days

whereby everything and everyone just pisses you off? Yeah i had one of those days today.

Firstly, we had this oral presentation due in class today and it was supposedly partner work. I thought that i'll be doing it next week and did not prepare for it but when i got to class, the tutor shuffed "oh yeah im sure you can do it" into my face hmphh. so i did the thing alone, with no prep or powerpoint -_____- whatever so that was annoying thing #1

Annoying thing #2: Some char boh in my tute went first for the oral and her voiced pissed me off that's all

Annoying thing #3: The fucker at the busport was mother rude.

Annoying thing#4: Another char boh who was behind me spoke to her char boh friend in the loudest voice in this world and laughed and HAHAHAHHAHAH and threw her arms in the air and everything like she owned the world wahlao eh

Yeah that's all. No mood already omg i need to study for human now grrrrrr

No comments: