Monday, September 1, 2008

A full flight of stairs.

Merdeka yesterday, HAPPY MERDEKA TO ALL MALAYSIANS.

Today, the first day of the week, first day of the month and also my first freak accident occured this morning that frightened all my friends (woi woi woi aliteration!) I was on my way to school and i was on those infamous brown boarding steps and i kinda sorta missed a step and BOOM roll somersault (and whatever word u would like to use to express this humpty dumpty action). And there i was, lying face down on the next landing, say 6 steps down. Motherfuggaaaa damn pain woi. The left side of my cranium ter-whack the wall, therefore its damn bengkak! Cried like some dodgy baby since i was left in shock and i think doreen was too.

Slept through p1,2,3 and chem test p4. Thanks to adeline and feli for seeing after tute and sorry to doreen for giving her the shock of her life! Oh oh thanks to omi also for going all "why you so stupid?!?! i DAMN SCARED OK" and wen for her "HUH ARE U OKAY OMG I AM GONNA CALL MY DAD AND ASK OK WHY NO NEED XRAY!" hahaha!

Called mum and she was like "HUH WTH WHY U SO CLUMSYYYYYYYYY u must monitor yourself ok if u feel like u are gonna puke bla bla bla" aiyaaaaa cute balls.

Dad was like "HUHHHHHHH did u gain weight or something why u clumsy?!"

I feel heaps better now, cept for the splitting headache that can will be cured with a sex and the city marathon. WTH VICTORIA WONG MOCKS MOCKS MOCKS MOCKS MOCKS.

Ok sleep time my head really does hurt.

No comments: