Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Recovered.




Head feels better already, just the extra bruises/muscle aches here and there on the left side of my body.

Mocks in 16 days, Home in 76!

Was looking through the leavers folder and memories come flooding by again, looking at photos from the yr10 social till the ball etc. It has really come to my attention that, WE ARE REALLY LEAVING SOON.

Need to get a grip of myself and start (well should have already started) organising my life and taking out those mountainous piles of past papers and actually attempting them. But then, Sex and the City is just so tempting... *slaps self*

Better run off to study for the two tests on friday. Then another 3 tests next week and we are officially a week and a half away from mocks, and have also finished all the syllabus for all my subjects (except for human cos thats a bitch)

Im off, study study study!


No comments: