Sunday, September 7, 2008

Productivity

Despite me spending half a day watching sex and the city on such a b-e-a-u-tiful sunday, i have managed to spend the past few hours sitting at my desk for some good solid studying. Not to mention last night too from about midnight ish to 3am. I don't get how my brain just happens to work better in the wee hours in the morning -.- It's the adrenalin of "fuck woi test test test soon you freaking havent studied all day so do it now haha"

I have crammed in all the regulation stuff for the human test and im proud to say that i finally done it with :) *pats own head*. Who knew that urine formation was so damn mafan? Isn't it just drink water -> oh i need to pee now -> toilet -> PEE!

But nooOOoooOo..

Okay too much human bio talk and as you can see blogging is just a form of releasing tension/stress/procastinate.

Off to more studying (FUN!).

-.-

No comments: