Friday, October 24, 2008

Last Day for Yr12s

That familiar word "last day" has finally come and gone, and just like that, the Class of 2008 has already graduated out of MLC. A very teary event might I add, and yesterday was like sitting on an emotional rollercoaster. Laughters during Satirical and then straight to teary eyes (i was wailing not tearing) during the Leavers video :'(

The fun fair we had down at the bottom of the oval was good fun, cos who knew MLC could come up with such on awesome day? There were "water slides", velcro walls, bouncy thingys and a dunking machine :D I refused to try the velcro wall in fear of getting the biggest wedgie ever, so i've heard :p

At night, we had yet another emotional Boarders Valedictory Dinner @ the MLC Dining Hall, beautifully decorated. Massive amount of photo taking + running around + 489275823497238458 people in a small venue makes it HOT STICKY STEAMY and other adjectives i can't think off. Therefore photos were kinda ew with gross stick-to-your-face-hair.

Kate's emotional speech and the yr11's performance set off tears of me, leading to my make up smudging and me ending up looking like some mofo -_-

Anyway, i have no photos with me right now, it's downstairs and i can't be fucked. I just thought i'd blog something first then photos later.

Valedictory Dinner tonight.

More later.

No comments: