Saturday, April 4, 2009

I loike Saturdays

Apologies for the 5-day MIA. Though, didn't think it made much of a difference since i have minimal readers anyway heh :)
But for velilah.blogspot it's a big deal since victoriawong used to blog like every single day(sometimes twice a day) because she was bored keterlaluan.

Anyway, this is a picture of MEMEME and how i tremendously need a haircut because i'm starting to be blinded  by my own fringe -____- But hairdude Eric is all the way in KL and i ain't letting noone else touch my already fried-due-to-excessive-hairblowing hair. So rambut will have to wait.

Saturday is the epitome of relaxation and it began with me waking up at 1.30pm (heehee thank god the parentals don't read my blog because i can see them shaking heads/nagging already) but i don't give a damn and am pretty proud with this pig-ism attitude of mine. After rolling around in the oh-so-comfy bed of mine for another good half hour, i finally decided to get my ass up for some lunch and serious ANHB1101 post lab session. Completed all those damn pedigrees and was just about to begin week7's pre-lab (wow semangatnye) when i decided that the prelab can wait since i have no labs for the next 2 weeks yay yay yay yay.

Cleaned my room for a bit and i found this!!!


Syazzy would remember this :) When she first moved into boarding, this and another matching pink doggy moved in with her and being the gay cacat lame yr9 i was i named it bobby and the pink one bobbyLIN -_____- (aiya bodohnye budak ini). When syaz left the boardinghouse she passed bobby on to me and now that i've found bobby again aw memories flooding backk :( :( I miss those times when i'd sneak to syaz+dirah's room in the middle of the night, listen to dirah read Harry Potter Book4 out loud, then kacau her until she decides to just put on her ear plugs and go to sleep :p :p then syaz and i will sit and talk cock until god knows when and sometimes when the housie comes in i have to roll and hide under the bed wtffffff -_____- hehe then in the morning i walk back sleepily into my room and get ready for school. Aiyo why did we grow up so fast yerrrr not fun! TO syaz+dirah i miss those times and syaz, cheer up!!

Old times baby, old times. (Mata DAMN SEPET, still is)

So other than that while packing up my disgustingly messy table i also decided to organise my stationery that have accumulated and heee heee lets just say i should be shot if i ever dare to walk into a stationery shop to buy more stationery. It's all Iyesha's fault really. Everytime she goes, i go and sigh pens attract me kthanks.

WTF is with my obsession with post-its. Siao char boh!

Okaylaaaa enough of blogging cos i need to go and ber-dinner. 

p/s i'm done with EU :) :) :)

Toodlooos.

No comments: