Wednesday, April 29, 2009

FTW

Fuck the world.

My day started off pretty okay and although i left the house late i got to uni just on time for my 11am tute. Tute tute tute, boring boring. My tutor reminded me about our essays due next week, so FTW another assignment to worry about.

My day went downhill from there, and even Cristal was like "Victoriawong you chill". 
I'm now back home, the father unit is arriving tomorrow midnight and i have yet to clean up my room. I wished that it was still easter break and i was still holiday-ing and not snapping back into reality
The reality that exams are coming up. 
Reality about where i stand in general.

I now feel shit. No wait, what do you call it when it's shittier than shit? I know it's my own fault. But at the same time, i really didn't mean it. But like i said, FTW. 
I need a serious getaway, although i don't deserve one. Maybe i should secretly get a ticket and fly to like Melbourne/Sydney and spend the weekend there or something. (er no plan wont work this weekend cos father unit in town). See how i enjoy living in my own fantasy world? See how i totally don't make sense? See how i'm going crazy?

I need help. I really do.
Time to go home i reckon. May is a shit month and i'd rather not face it.
I better go. It's time to lie down and reflect on life. And the reality of it.

Perhaps fall asleep too. That'd be good.

Fuck the world lah.
Oh how about a change in background, just to match my mood. -____-


No comments: