Monday, April 20, 2009

Sleeping problems, uni and other sleepy things

I swear i have serious sleeping problems now. I went to bed this morning at 4am, thinking "okay i'll roll around for abit, get bored and fall asleep". NOT super fail.com okay. I went to bed, and rolled around changing sleeping positions, adding pillows, throwing pillows away, adding blankets, sleeping with no blankets, playing quadrapop, counting sheep and more but NO way was i getting any indication that i was sleepy/sleeping soon. How you tell me?!

So the father unit gave me a wake up call at 7.38am since i requested him to after telling him on skype about my new found ability of not only snoozing my alarm but also waking up and switching it off (this involved opening the damn flip phone and pressing numerous buttons ok). I was also afraid that i'd oversleep and miss my 12pm dateline for my psyc assignment. BUT of course i fell back asleep for another good 2 hours before dragging my ass to the toilet. By the time i left for uni, i bumed into wanshing who just got back from uni and she gave me the biggest "HAH WTF ARE U STILL DOING HERE" face lol.

I am now at Reid and i'm waiting for psyc labs to start at 4am (sigh). The wait for the next class is seriously damn *insert word here* and i feel like i'm srsly wasting my time when i can be at home either catching up on my sleep/watching ellen degeneres/watching oprah that comes after ellen/eating. Instead, i get too lazy when i'm at uni to go to Broadway/home so i resort to sleeping at Reid but that fails too cos people who are intensely studying in silence does not produce a very good sleeping aura.

In fact right now as i am typing this there are people next to me intensely i-lecting, assignment-ing, focusing on something more worthwhile in life but oh whatever i am so sleepy i don't care. Funny thing is my brain seems to be switching off/falling asleep but im not tired whereby i will fall asleep if i had my bed right next to me???! *$(^(##&*@(&#*(@ son of a bitch annoying.

Okay intense studying people starting to piss me off and i might as well i-lecture since that is the only thing that takes up time and can actually be deemed as "studying".

So, gtg cos i'm "studying".

p/s i actually really like this post, no matter how bland/mundane/monotonous it may seem. it's prolly because it took up about 10mins of my time, which means i have... 110 mins to the next class -_____________- KNNCCB

No comments: