Thursday, April 16, 2009

What's new?

Okay i lie.
I don't have MSU pictures with me now, so i shall not blog about them now. SARA NOT GOING TO BLOG NOW WOI WOI.

Finally handed in my assignment today (due tomorrow) and wow this is prolly the first time in 17yrs of my life that i handed in an assignment early. The dude at the counter thingy was like "err isn't it due TOMORROW?" see even richard small from rm 2.10 doubted meeeee. whatever lah its 4% and the answers don't even count. tee hee thus early hand in you see.

It's been a pretty eventful yet relaxing easter break and i enjoyed every bit of it. Now problem is that uni begins on Monday and i kinda forgot what it's like to even hold a pen -____-

I WATCHED 17 AGAIN AND OMG I SWEAR I WAS A BLOB DROWNING ZAC E AURA. sighhhhh~ Zac Efonnn <3<3

"he's the most beautifully sculptured creature ever"

Enough of blogging for now it's 4.42am and i'm off to zzz.

No comments: