Thursday, April 30, 2009

Spontaneity

Readers,

It is now 5.32am, I am still awake and feeling a whole lot better.
Like. A. Whole. Lot.

Spontaneous plans are always fun and tonight was the perfect example of one, but right now i'm seriously too tired to elaborate so it'll have to wait. I'll talk about it in the next post though.

Plans for tm include cleaning the house, changing my sheets, cooking my fried rice that i've been wanting to try out for the past week and er, chilling out after all the above has done and wait till papa gets here.

Wheee.
Btw, i swear my readers now think im some serious siao char boh. One day i'm like tralalalalala happy happy joy joy and the next fuck the world slit my wrists.
I'm not siao ok. It's the PMS. Always blame it on the PMS.

Okay, 5.35am.

Good morning world.

No comments: