Monday, May 18, 2009

112 Mounts Bay//Recent happenings




~ Eepyn's 19th dinner was @ Mussell Bar, Freo followed by part2 @ Mounts Bay. 
Twas fun :) That's enough said, i reckon. Photos courtesy of Farran, because a noob i know brought her camera and did not put it to use at all. *hits head*

~ PHIL 1105 take home test due tomorrow, and i've only completed 3 out of the 6 page test -__- sigh apa la why the fork is this test so loooooong and boring and dry and completely not make any sense?? 

~ Exactly one month till i'm home, holy shit i can't wait but fork what is that word i hear? "E.X.A.M.S"

~ Some random trance song is playing on my itunes right now, and it's so loud i swear my neighbour is going to knock on my door soon.

~ I've decided to blog in point form just because i can't be stuffed making full sentences 

~ My apartment was "raining" on Friday, and while i was out. Wanshing called asking "is it raining outside? Cos it's raining outside our door right now"

~ I ter-shock and came home to a flooded stairwell. Thank god i live on the second floor and my carpet was unharmed. The people living on the first floor got it real bad because i saw them hanging their rugs etc outside to dry. Oh, their cream coloured carpet was all ew and patchy too. Poor things.

~ I have yet to find out what happened (note to self: Remember to call maintainence company and make a big deal out of it haha)

~I watched Angels and Demons last night. I'm not sure if it's the exhaustion from the night before or the movie, but i fell asleep just as the movie started. I think syaz fell asleep a couple of times too, though she was damn excited before the thing began. Woke up just in time to see the first guy die (oops spoiler) and the rest (oops spoiler again). Right i'll just end here. No comments about the movie.

~ Syaz and Eepyn came by earlier bringing a "surprise". Take away from chi with my fav sizzling chicken and other yummy things. Thankyouuuuu gorgeous babies.

~ Time to continue watching 21 cos it's actually quite nice.

Goodnight peeeps.

No comments: