Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Winter: love hate relationship

Winter's finally approaching, and i can no longer walk out of the house without a jumper anymore. Today i did, only cos i was late for my tute and thought that it just might be warm enough for just a polo tee and boy was i wrong. I froze on the way to uni, and froze back from uni -___-

I tell you, i have this love hate relationship with Winter. 

I'm so sick of studying about embryos i shall state reasons why i love/hate winter. My blog what, after all if you don't want to read it, the red button is right at the corner. All you have to do is click it.

So,

I love winter because;
1) I don't really have to bother with what i'm wearing inside. Even if i'm wearing some baju buruk or hole-y sleeping shirts, put on a jumper+scarf and you're set
2) It's just awesome to sleep when it's cold outside and you're buried under 4 blankets
3) My complexion gets better (serious, no kidding!)
4) Hair growth, not necessarily the ones on your head, slows down (pls la i'm sure girls with agree with me on this one)
5) Food- especially porridge/soups just seems so damn heavenly

however,

I also hate winter because;
1) It gets dark too early, hence the already boring place gets even more boring and the whole world sinks into depression when the sun sets (roughly ard 5pm)
2) Shorts are no more cool
3) I will never want to get out of bed in the morning, hence late to uni/don't go at all
4) Skin gets too dry/itchy/scaly and moisturiser is just never enough
5) YOU GET HUNGRY EVERY HOUR, THEREFORE YOU EAT, AND HENCE GAIN MORE WEIGHT. THIS THEN LEADS TO MORE "WAH FAT DY WOR" OR "WAH WHAT YOU EAT THERE WHY SO FAT" OR "WAH GOOD LIFE THERE HOR, SO FAT" COMMENTS(BY UNCLES/AUNTIES) WHEN YOU FLY BACK HOME AND LIVE AMONGST SKINNY/PETITE INDIVIDUALS.

Take note of point number 5 please. It was actually the main reason for this blog post. I sat here an hour ago chomping on wedges and sipping hot green tea, and was pretty much satisfied. Yeah right, an hour later, i am still sitting here, cold, and hungry. WTF is this nonsense seriously. I'd kill for some hot porridge/soup right now, but then i know i'll feel bad -____- FML now.

Please tell me that you guys feel the same way??

On a completely irrelevant note, as i was justjared-ing earlier, i noticed this!


What is this?!?! A few of you would know how much i love watching Jon&Kate plus8, mainly for their kids, just because they are all so cute. But this, wahlao i'm not even gonna bother watching anymore. *#(#*@($&#() it's actually quite sad :(

Okay so now i'm cold, my feet are frozen, i'm hungry. I am going to take a hot shower to defrost my toes. 

Toodles!

No comments: