Thursday, May 7, 2009

More than 1 litre of tears

I am rewatching 1 litre of tears, again. And when i got towards the.. 3rd episode, i've already started bawling my eyes out that wanshing was like "omg what's up with you". No wonder they called it 1 litre of tears. Literally. Or maybe more, in my case. COS IM SUCH A CRYBABY. Not like what Sam Chu said about my unbelievable crying during the leavers vid HAHA. It's seriously worth watching i tell you, very worth it. 

I print screened the photo above from one of the episodes. It was a page from Aya's diary, and not sure if you guys can see it but it says:
"Regret. Pitiful"
"It's fine if i'm in pain by myself"
"But i'm also bringing trouble to the people around me"

AIYO WEI :'( :'(
________________

Today after my 11am tute i was damn sleepy so i skipped my chem lectures to go home and catch up on my zzz. Although i was damn hungry i was too lazy to eat so meh i slept instead. I crave roti canai w fish curry. Also crave fried hor fun with beef and egg sauce. Also theres always room for japanese. Oh oh and sambal kangkung too. 

Ew sick why do i always have a list of what i crave? Okay pointless post i just felt like typing and taking a break from over using my tear glands so okay back to draining those tear ducts. 3 episodes away from the ending :'(

Goodnight.

No comments: