Friday, May 22, 2009

American Idol results

Yes, my dear readers, Kris Allen took the glory of winning American Idol Season 8.
Honestly, his "Heartless" version was good, yadaa yadaa, but ya'll have to admit. Adam Lambert is a WAY better performer, is WAY more original, and wahlao a WAYYYYYYYYY more of an American Idol winner.

Seriously, if i was in America, with that at&t phone whatever shit, i would be voting over and over and over again just to make sure my fav rocker wins. But noooOooOOoo people are wasting their credit NOT voting for adam sigh sigh sigh so disappointed. What is going on with the world?!

I was googling the result all night, but i guess they weren't up on the net yet at 2am in the morning. At 11am, while i was still enjoying my time with my oh so wonderful bed, i got a message from a dear Kris Allen fan (she reads this) "Kris Allen won yeah!"

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
ADAM ADAM ADAM ADAM ADAM ADAM ADAM ADAM all the wayyyyyy.

Okay syaz just laughed at my determination in blogging. I'm such an idiotic fan seriously.

It is now.. 0448hours, and i just found out that my Philosophy essay is already marked and ready for collection. I am going to die for this srsly shit shit shit imma fail FML.

I'm actually pretty sleepy right now. Im in a too cbb mood to do anything else, though my exams are in i-dont-know-how-many-days-cos-too-scared-to-count but haih whateverrrrrrrr. I WILL WILL WILL WILL STUDY during swot vac. I will. Ying has already started reading Bernstein, and wow her determination, is just so powerful - but yet i ain't motivated. HARDYHAR.

Okay sleepyyyyyy already so i'm going to sleep/fan kao/tidur/sui jiao/crash and burn right here at abacus.
Goodnight my lovelies, and study hard!

No comments: