Saturday, May 2, 2009

200th post

HA HA HA HA readers, i reached my 200th post today. Considering the fact that i am the most inconsistent blogger in the whole wide world, 200 is doing pretty okay. So we'll just have to wait another 5 years till i reach my 1000th perhaps?

That is if i get that far.

So daddy's here and it has been eating, eating and more eating. Very tourist style. And oh oh today i finally collected my leavers book + collegian from teri. I was seriously hit with a pang of emotions as i flip through the pages. Sad of course, to think that 8 months ago it was just 8 months ago that we burst out of Hadley yelling "Leavers 08" and also "finally" for some of us. Nostalgic i tell you. Had a couple of angry outbursts when i saw that they did NOT publish the article Adeline&I wrote for the IS section :@:@ Instead.. sigh shall NOT talk about it kthanks.

I also had a look at the MLC Middle School, the one that was forever under construction -___- so much for doing our TEE exam there, LIAR WOI.

Yes it's finally done, so being jakun, i took a hell lot of photos but only from the outside -_____- locked marr.

My dad is leaving tomorrow :( :( and i've got an assignment due tuesday ugh. I sense that this week is gonna suck.

Btw, this swine flu (H1N1) virus outbreak is seriously starting to freak me out. Maybe i should start stocking up on masks too. Maybe i should stop going to uni, just incase there are people sick there right HEHEHE :P

Okay not funny. Please take care people, take lots of fluids+vitamins and whatever you have to boost your immune system.

Time to go.
10May- Mother's day people. Don't forget.

No comments: