Thursday, July 9, 2009

Everywhere, we flyyyy

Fly as in going from one place to another, finding something productive to do.
Bodega breakfast @ Bangsar 
Caffeine fix @ Starbucks Bangsar
Midvalley to find headphones
Gardens MV for a quick drink
Home to grab laptops
Lunch @ Hartamas
Internet stealing @ Starbucks Hartamas
Back to Bangsar with the intention of getting dvds but ended up at Starbucks Bangsar(again) because of the damn rain pouring outside :( 

ME NO HAPPY WITH THE RAIN.

So yes we have been to many places, in search of something productive to do, and it has been a productively unproductive day. Been up since NINE am for the best breakfast everrrrr. It was worth it. Very worth it. Isha's last day in KL, and we decide to cover EVERY place we frequently visit before we meet again in 4 months. I swear the starbucks baristas are already sick of my face.

And yes, i am aware that i need a haircut. Desperately. Whateverrrrrrr. 


This is Isha, and i don't know why she  looks so stressed.

Isha: OMG u should really watch Ice Age 3 it is so funnnyy!!!
Vic: -____-
Isha: Oh wait, you watched it with me!

Isha: OH did you know, my mom told me this morning that they found the biological father of MJ's kids
Vic: Uhhh..
Isha: No wait, i didn't see my mom today.. OH yeah you told me that!

-_____- boh comment.
And i am aware that i have not posted anything up on Phuket, simply because i am lazy and streamyx is a bitch. I took about 400 photos, so errr ill do the uploading when i am in the mood(this will be never).
I do have one, and by request, i shall put it up.


I know she'll like this pic. She looks young maaaaaa. HAHAH. 
Okay bye bye rain stopping.

No comments: