Wednesday, July 1, 2009

It's all fair

I'm leaving to Phuket tomorrow, or shall i say in exactly 12 hours.
Kinda excited but haven't packed -_____- oh man i am so lazyyyyyyyy

I just had the sudden mood to blog about something, that my readers wouldn't get, but i'd just like save this here, as part of a memory that i can trace back, months/years down the line.

Life is fair, though it may seem that it isn't most of the time. (cue FTW attitude)
It's a give and take theory.
You may be good at something, and maybe a little shitty at other things in life.
Hey, nobody's perfect.
Sometimes, i hate myself - and i think we've been through our fair share of FMLs' and all, but after giving it a serious thought, hey it isn't so bad after. At least, F has it all in one boat.
I'm glad for that. Thanks very much. Fuck you very much too. 

I gotta go pack for Phuket. Piggy flu pls pls pls stay away thanks vy much.

No comments: