Monday, July 13, 2009

"Nak bagi surprise laaa"

So the loong awaited day arrived- for me to finally sit for my practical driving test. Nervous as hell especially when queueing for registration cos i think i saw #*&$% but thank god he before i freaked out even more so phewww

The last time i had a lesson was thursday so i was pretty much "rusty". Manual driving is seriously *(&$*(@&#@( cos without practice i was pretty much useless. I survived the slope, and kudos to that girl who went first. 200 stares would definitely get me nervous thus fail -___- But i was lucky number 13(it's now my lucky number) so yay people started getting bored thus stopped watching and it started to drizzle thus the JPJ people were more focused on other things other than my ability to balance the friggin car. I survived parking and 3 point bla bla and waited a bit and went in for my road test. 

My tester was a stern looking man with Men In Black style sunglasses and he smelt like he poured the entire bottle of cologne on himself. Not like his damn cologne smelt nice anw -__- i felt sick afterwards. I didn't get the woman though, so i consider myself lucky. I went in did the chair placement blah blah, mirrors, wiper, belt, blahhhhh and wagged my gear like 5000 times ensuring that the damn thing was at free gear before i left. OH yeah just before i left, i asked "so how many people passed today" and he goes "oh saya punya SEMUA FAIL. Kamu saya memang tak tau laa". WAH LAO EH KNNCCB (#*@(#@*(@ way to go mr MIB. Scared shit but took route B cos he didn't say shit so the shorter route might have saved my ass as well.

Got back to the driving centre..

Tester: Ok park depan sikit
*i pull my handbrake, still scared to death*
Tester: Ok so kamu fail yea.
Me: *pause* ..... huh fail?
Tester: Ya *signs like 5000 documents*
Me: MENGAPA SAYA FAIL???????
Tester: Sebab saya nak fail so FAIL LA...
Me: HAH??????? *in my head i was thinking fuggger looking for a bribe*
Tester: *smirks* KAMU PASS LA *gives me biggest -_____- wtfbbq face in this world* Saya nak bagi surprise laaaaa.

Wah wah damn annoying geeez but yay i passed :D :D :) :) :D :D :) :)
Goodluck to emilie for hers tm. Okay long blog post- back to dvds BYE!

No comments: