Monday, July 6, 2009

We are sick people

Finally back from the much needed Phuket trip. I was just 4days of family time, good food, shopping and just taking my mind off the world for a bit. Twas bliss :)

Paranoid with the whole swine flu situation my family of 7 walked around like some masked mob ready to rob the airport. It was pretty funny/embarassing, but nothanks we are not taking any chances. However who knew we'd bump into mofos like this..

We were queueing to board the flight back home and we were all putting on masks and everything when a family of 3(all maskless, while my kiasu family were fully masked and sanitizing our hands 24/7) stood next to us.

Little Kid: Daddy.. why are they wearing masks?
Father: Oh.. cos.. they are SICK people.

WAHLAO EH KNN#&$#&$@&*^#&@#&@$#($# HALLAOW MISTER I-DONT-CARE-ABOUT-MY-HEALTH FUCKYOU VERY MUCH JUST BECAUSE WE ARE SLIGHTLY MORE PARANOID AND ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT OUR BODIES AND TRY TO PROTECT OURSELVES BY WEARING MASKS DOES NOT MEAN WE ARE SICK!!! HALF OF THE PEOPLE ON BOARD THE AIRCRAFT WERE WEARING MASKS, SO DOES THAT  MEAN THAT WE ARE ALL SICK? COS IF WE ARE, THEN YOU BETTER BE CAREFUL COS YOU'RE RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF ALL OF US. SIAOOOOOOO -_______-
p/s your wife dirtied the entire toilet in the airport by covering the entire floor with toilet paper and stepping in it later on and i have no idea wtf she was trying to do so maybe you should go get her checked out first before you say other people are sick.

Okay sorry major outburst but people as such piss the fuck outta me. Even my grandmother was like "OMG did he really say that why didn't you tell me earlier i'll cock stare him" (in Hokkien ofcourse, so it could have sounded more crude).
Biatchhhhhhh!

So other than him pissing me off, the trip was good, i took too many photos that i WILL get on to uploading. I have 2 weeks left of my holidays, and 13thJul is my driving test. PRAYPRAYPRAY i pass plskthankscheers!

Uni results are out so pls check and goodluck! I did okayyyyyyyyyy-ish, screw philosophyyyyyy UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 4 pathetic marks so annoying )$I#&$@#^@*(

Okay too much rage in this post and too many words too. 
Good nightttttttttttttttttttt

No comments: