Sunday, September 6, 2009

A flight back home.. tomorrow

Mid sem break has officially started and thank god for that! I handed in my last assignment for the first half of the sem on Wednesday, got back my marks for OB (piss me off results) and then holidays finally began for me me me :)
Holidays have been awesome and much needed, specially from all the assignments and crazy tests we've been having all sem. Nothing new, cept for a very special phonecall from daddy last fridayyyy.

It was 11.15am and I DO NOT WAKE UP BEFORE 12 kthanks

Dad: Vic do you wanna go back to KL?
(here i was thinking hah if anyone ask me ofc i wanna go home duh!)
Vic: mm.. Yup i do (sleepppy)
Dad: Ok i book flight for yor for tomorrow OK? It's the usual afternoon flight bla bla bla
Vic: HAH why am i going back for just a week? What's the occasion? (i asked last wk and they said no to coming back lor)
Dad: Do you wanna come home or not????
Vic: Yupp i dooooooooooo
Dad: Ok ill book and get hazel to send you all the details for tomorrow k

SO LIKE.. I JUST GOT OFFERED A FLIGHT HOME. AND I WAS FLYING BACK THE NEXT DAY!!!!

Then..

Vic: HAH so wait am i literally going home tomorrow?? What's the occasion??
Dad: Your holidays laaaaa
(like er yeah one week and im going home what's gonna happen when i have to come back?)

Soooooooo in the end i said NO to the flight home, and only because i knew i couldnt deal with the flight back to perth, cos i'll be too depressed and all and besides i have assignments and there is absolutely no hope of me doing that in kl. How saddening but best part of everything is that i'll be back in kl in less than 100 days. Its around 70 days to be exact. I loveeeeeee :)

Can't wait can't wait can't wait!
As for now.. imma make myself a nice something healthy cos too much junk food eating going on for the past week and watch movies.

I still love holidays :))))
Toodles.

No comments: