Thursday, September 17, 2009

Only less than a month away..

to the year end exams. Semester 2 results were released today and i only found out when the housemate BURSTS (literally) into my room (like imagine shrieking + banging of door + if i was naked she'd totally see everything sort of situation haha) just to tell me to check the dates.

Not too bad, pretty spaced out exam dates- 29oct, 31oct, 5nov, 9nov and 10nov. Don't get why i can't just reduce the gap between the 31st-5th and have a few days gap between the 9th and 10th nov, cos my last paper is public health :O :O which means hello come lets study what is cancer and tobacco problems in australia -___-

Shit, it just really hit me in the shower just now, that my exams are really reallly soon. I start earlier than everyone else cos that damned ANHB1101 unit just has to have an extra prac exam. Time to study study study so come come science library lets be best friends! I don't get why they wouldn't make the place 24 hours, it's nicer+newer than all the other libraries anw!!

Time to get off blogging and start doing some sort of study plan for the remaining 6 weeks of uni! Ohhh and after that i need to decide on my flight dates back home YAY YAY YAY

Toodles-

No comments: