Monday, September 14, 2009

I have hilarious friends

I have this one friend. Her name is Ada. Our convo goes like this:
Ada: Junior! What is bucket in malay??
Vic: Baldi?? But wait baldi might be pail??
Ada: Eh can you ask someone if there is such a word as PAIL. Macam make sense wor? Sounds malay right?? PA-IL??

And her blog goes like this:
"Melbourne weather is driving me nuts. Spring? Suck my balls (only i don't have them)"

-_________-

I have another friend. Her name is Syazzy. Our just the fish convo, i've already blogged about. Her blog goes like this:
*stomach growls*
Syazzy: Shit linkin park is like jammin in my tummy now cos im so hungry!

-_________-

Ah see how my life is so filled with joy and laughter from people who think create new vocab by mixing malay + english and others who decide that LP will be jamming in their tummy.

I'm so sick of my blogskin. As in the template. As in my header, the one with my idiotic cheapskate photobooth face. I foresee a new blogskin coming up, perhaps after my very long shower i'm going to be taking and also that 2page write up that im waiting on from my group members. See we all have a part and at the end, we put it together for submission (and i so kindly volunteered to do this!!).

I'm going to shower, and trust me there will be more blogging cos i need to stay up and wait for the other parts of the essay coming in.. hopefully soon.

No comments: