Monday, September 14, 2009

She wins!

I'm at the science lib now (fav place out of whole uni cos its the newest)

My psyc lab report was due today and i think pretty much the whole world knew from my twitter/facebook updates. I handed it in just in time blah blah blah and have been camping at the science lib till now doing my oral while waiting for my group meeting to start.
Group members arrive and talk cock sing song until we started talking about the psyc report.

Me: So have you handed yours in? How was it?
Girl: Oh yeah.. haven't handed it in
(btw she just told us that she hasn't handed in another public health report as well and that was due 2nd sept)
Me: Ohhh have you not finished it?
Other guy: OOOooooo you're really in trouble aren't yea
Girl: YEAH I HAVEN'T STARTED SO CAN'T HAND IT IN

-__________-
She really takes home the prize woiiiii. Champion who not only hands in 2 assignments late, she doesn't start assignment till AFTER DUE DATE. Winner.

Ok back to work kbye!

No comments: