Friday, September 18, 2009

Munchies

It's almost 1am and as usual i've got the sudden munchies again -___-"
Been craving chocolate on most dayss which can be easily satisfied, since my pantry is constantly stocked. How not to have pimples and HOW not to be fat come on you tell me?

But todayyyyy(right na na na) i crave:

KUIH CINCIN from syazzy's kampung :) Every bite is heavenly and the taste.. don't know how to describe haha mmm :)

+:+:+

Other than my constant cravings, that i tweet about too often, things have been pretty much the same. I've had more regular blogging mojos but never knew what to blog about. As usual, i end up blogging about food SIGH such a failure so much for my diet -___-
Speaking of diet, it has failed tremendously since i've been venturing into more cooking instead of the usual quick/fast/easy salad + yoghurt. I wished i was too lazy to cook sometimes omg wtfbbq. Today on the menu was pasta (CARBS) and dinner for the past few night have been rice rice and more rice (OMFG more carbs).

Once while skyping with the parents i complained about being constantly hungry and my dear daddy replied me something along the lines of "because you are fat". Sigh great motivationn from the folks -.- cheh
Ok HM just came in with her Business Law textbook asking me to read some long ass sentence and explain what it means. Too chim for my liking woiiiii-

Alrighty i just realised that i totally wrote a whole paragraph of bullshit instead of trying to sleep early so i stop getting more pimples on my face :((

Goodnight minions!

No comments: