Saturday, October 17, 2009

30degs

Twas a VERY hot day today, and finally, sundresses and shorts finally got to see daylight again!
Woke up late (as per usual fridays) and realised how warm the weather was getting to be. I think i've totally forgotten how summer used to be like, because if i complaining about the heat now.. what will it be like in 4 months when i'm back for uni again? How now brown cow? I am sleeping with the air con on tonight, after wayyyyyy too long. I prefer cold air to heaters, anytime!

Shall do a little pro and con to summer like i did for winter!

Plus side to summer:
1. More sweating thus losing weight (yay)
2. Body requires less energy consumption (from not shivering like in winter -__-) therefore get hungry less often, which ultimately leads to a decrease in food consumption, and ya'll know what that means right? (lose weight no shit duh)
3. Don't have to worry about piling on scarfs and other outer layers.. including thinking of what shoes to wear that will prevent them from beku-ing menjadi ais. Ugg boots shall now be history.. till winter ofc
4. Days are longer and it's less depressing. With winter, it was dark by 5pm and the world felt like it was coming to an end.
5. I can order bbt/icecream/icelemontea/ice *insert drink name here* without worrying about freezing my blobby butt off later

Cons to summer:
1. No more layering, and covering fat areas with jumpers+scarfs. Sleeveless shirts/dresses make me self conscious and shorts make my thighs look whoa (totally just contradicted my point above)
2. Must shave/wax/epilate/remove hair from exposed areas of the skin (wtf waste time sien)
3. Constant sweating = ruins hair of the day (moisture makes my hair frizz wtf)
4. LOOK FAT IN EVERY SINGLE THING I WEAR SIGH FML
5. Constant sweating + being at crowded places (not many in perth but still) = BO

And there you have it my UBER contradictory pros and cons list. Plsss i'm sure ya'll will agree right?

Syaz made me tomyum today, cos i requested it so here's a shoutout to say THANKS SYAZZYYYY it twas yummy as usual and mmm fishballs :) LOL and while we were ordering smoothies at carousel today, some annoying kid next to us was being all demanding with the ice cream flavours and all
Syaz: OMG so annoying. If it was my kid i'd be like shut the fuck up ok!
Vic: LOL LOL HAHAHHAHAHAHHA
Syaz: Then i'd say, excuse me miss my daughter wants to shower in ice cream please?
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL ROLFMAO

Ok it's so cold and syok in my room i shall head to bed now or else i'll wake up at retarded hours again tomorrow and literally waste my entire day!

p/s before i leave, a -___- quote i heard today while i was eavesdropping on some random's conversation;
Girl 1: We're gonna buy liqour and head back to your place to drink ok?
Girl 2: Oh ok where can buy liqour?
Girl 1 (with the biggest stone face in the world): I donno lah but i REAAALLLLYY need to drink man. I really need to drink.

-___- ok lah alco you chill can or not.

Toodlooos!

No comments: