Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Rubbish dump

That, readers, is what my room looks like at the moment.
Textbooks, papers, clothes, 390587294732 cups of finished tea not cleared - i swear i'm living in a dump.
My poor door knob has officially become my multi functional clothes hanger, and i think it's about to fall off if i don't take some weight (clothes) off it's shoulders :(

On a brighter note, met up with Nadirah just then for dinner and wow it's been so longgg!!! I miss my little Beyonce so much and as Cristal says, "you don't know how much you miss that person until you see them again.. after so long"

So it's been a long night, and it's about to be a little longer. Gonna finish up the psyc chapter + read my hbiol notes before bed. 14 days to the END of exams and me having to finally, clean up my room. Oh please, no way am i gonna clean it up now.. it's just too time consuming/might as well not since i'm bound to mess it up again anw!!!

So farewell friends, it's off to hit the books.
Oh before i leave, might as well leave with a quote

Syaz: Should i put make up?
Vic: Yeah just quickly put eyeliner forget about the rest
Syaz: Yeah but my eyebags will be even thicker at the bottom

Goodnight and goodluck for exams :)

No comments: