Saturday, October 10, 2009

Rant to no one

Funny how my blog, though i am kinda ranting to NOONE, just puts me back into that comfort zone or at least takes my mind off pissy things for a bit.

No it does not respond to me and no it does not give me advice that will make me feel better, but perhaps its just the thought of putting it into writing (typing in this case) that eases my mind abit. Notice how i don't blog too much about today i went karaoke and hahhah it was hell fun then *insert a zillion photos of me and friends here, in diff angles*

Quotes, and minimal photos that capture the moments are my way to blogging and that's enough. It's the happy and fuckmylifefucktheworldslitmywrist moments (refer to internode post) that i wanna write down, just cos it's fun to read back and laugh at myself, laugh at how amazingly chor lor/vulgar/happy i can get.

Right now, i'm feeling neutral. Okay fine a little bloated but meh.

I don't think i really know the point of this post, but i just felt like blogging. Might have been all those reflective blogposts/emoemo i hate my life posts that i have been reading. I think that's all for now, blogging mojo's gone. Nope, no pictures of me in different angles, if you're looking for that then go to someone else's blog who actually bothers. For now, time to chillaxxxxxxzxz.

Goodnight!

No comments: