Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fuck the flies

Today has been one helluva rush-go-get-things-done-you're-late day.
Had an experiment booked in at 12pm sharp, and i woke up at 11.20am.
Uhuh
And i slept at 6.30. Shaddup lah fuck you go away.

So rush rush no more comb hair make it look less like a hive, instead today it was pulled back into one of those huge ah mah clips i use when i wash my face. (ok unglam factor #1)

Picked up whatever shirt tht was within reach and in front of my face regardless of whether it was clean or not (it was clean though) and pulled on leggings (regret cos it was damn mfucking hot and unglam factor #2)

Brushed teeth and literally drowned my face in water and cincai slap on moisturiser and out the door i was wearing comfy walking shoes cos i thought i had to run and slippers would just piss the fuck out of me (regret again cos hot and unglam factor #3)

Made it into experiment at 12.02 only to find that there were other people later than me. Wahlao the woman was like dont be late cos you might be able to do the exp blah blah and obv i'd be freaking out cos i need the damn 6% credit point right!!! Done by 2, off to Clifton to print notes cos im cheapskate and its free might as well and now back home with my eyelids literally closing and failing on me.

So the moral of my story is that:
1. I looked horrendous today
2. I'm fucking tired but cant sleep must study

:+:+

Ok lets move on,
While getting to Sander's building i was attacked by fucking flies buzzing around my ears and i swear they are the most evil fucking creatures to live on this planet. Or at least those that are in Perth are.
1) Flies are supposed to target food and dark dumpy swamp like areas NOT faces,
2) WHAT THE FUCK is so syok about flying around people's ears and sticking on their shirts as they walk you dumbfucks
3) Your buzzing sound is fucking annoying and i wished i had a gun that i could shoot you useless motherfuckers with

LEAVE ME ALONE DAMN YOU!!!!!!

Breathe in out in out in out.

+:+:+

Ok bye tht post was very draining to type. Fuck you flies and byebye off to study.



No comments: