Sunday, October 18, 2009

Fats go away

So the non carb/high protein diet is back on.
Aiyoh sigh i really hate that this blog has turned out to be a hate being fat must lose weight fml fat fat fat ranting space but sigh now i have no choice.

Tried on a pair of pants that i wore not too long ago and my my my i look like a mothafocking blob compared to the last time i wore it. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
My legs looked like sausages and whoa lets not even begin with the hips :O

Therefore/Hence/Sebab itu,

No more rice (sniff bye bye) okla lets just go with low carb;
Vegies vegies vegies
Low sodium, low sugar, low fat.

FML.

I was lookbooking and it was depressing. Hallaow i also be able to pull off anything and take photos and not have to stand/pose in a certain angles just to look... least blob like.
Alrighty i'm sick of typing this and i'm sure ya'll are sick of reading my rants as well, so i'm off for now. Sorrry readers, i shall blog about something not related to me being a blob vy soon.

Toodles for now!




No comments: