Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Flicker of an eye

I woke up at 1pm this morning and woot i love sleeping in! I haven't had the chance to since i got back due to various reasons like 1. my dad dragging me out of bed to accompany him for breakfast -.- and 2. gym in the morning but so far all failed due to being too tired 3. someone calls and i wake up to answer it. So today, waking up at 1 to some deelish noodle soup lunch is what i call holidaysss.

Got my ass into the gym today like finally but got out after an hour of pretty solid cardio to get my eyebrows done. I think thats more important than losing weight, don't you?

I am dreading having to wake up early for the freaking gym tm, how bout just let me be fat?? *slaps self* Okay how bout just letting my pretty crappy metabolism do its own thang and tadaa! im skinny again? I'm just bullshitting myself aren't i? I'll just stop here about the fat-talk.

My right eyelid has been flickering/spasm-ing/pulsating for three freaking days in a row and its starting to piss me off. I swear any sort of yawn/sneeze will definitely trigger it, if not it will "take its toll" every say 10 mins? Can someone pls tell me what the hell is going on before i plaster my right eyelid parmanently so that i don't feel the dup dup dup motion all the time? Pls&tq!

So i will stop spilling a whole pile of garbage onto my blog ie. my pulsating eyelid or my laziness to go to the gym and start some "real" blogging soon. (what the hell is real blogging anw?) i dont have pikchursss because i have been gymming and no i dont camwhore when im sweating like a pig and definitely not when i'm getting my eyebrows done. I will post them when i start taking some.

Oh btw my heroic father saved me from the evil lizard in my toilet earlier. No details ugh.
Need to sleep early cos i have to go to the gym tm. Sigh~

Gnight sapiens!

No comments: