Monday, July 21, 2008

MH 125

8 hours to flight...

Okay i have been a useless blogger but my days have been filled with planting my ass on the couch while watching dramas and stressing about the 1500 word essay on No Sugar&Aboriginal representations. (pls note, i said i'm stressing about it NOT i have been doing anything about it)

Anyway its 1.08am now and i am starting to hope that it pours with rain tm and the whole airport gets flooded and all flights are delayed for another 8247248271387123 hours. -.-

So now i need to go pack and attempt to go to bed but it'll probably just end up with more drama series.

So long Malaysia, see you again in 4 months. (actually there is exactly four months till the day TEE ends)

I WILL blog in perth
I WILL blog in perth
I WILL blog in perth
I might blog in perth

TOoooooOdles.

No comments: