Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Get Smart

So a few minor tweaks to the tagboard, just because the old one didn't fit as well. Trying out the flooble chatterbox since it fits better, but we'll see. I'm not exactly digging the layout, so it might just be a temp. Pls pls tag ok :)?



Anw, after not stepping into a cinema for god knows how long, I went to the Gardens today with Iyesha to watch Get Smart. It was so-so, one i wouldn't re-watch again and again. A few funny parts here and there, and the plotline is kinda... meh. I rate it 5/10.

List of movies TO BE WATCHED BEFORE I LEAVE:
1. Hancock
2. Wanted
3. Sex and The City (i know, im so outdated)
4. Made of Honour
5. Kung Fu Panda

Movie marathon, anybody?

I woke up this morning with the bitchiest sore throat ever, but with mom giving me all these remedies and pills, i'm all better now. Thank god yo, i'm not about to get sick this hols when there's all these yummmy food waiting out there for me. (I'll just diet next time)

I'm off to bed early, since i hardly slept the night before from my sore throat. Besides, i'm running out of things to blog about anw.

Nights people!

No comments: