Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Best-est dream everrrr

This is prolly something that i haven't blogged about before; dreams.

For the past week i'd say, i've been having countless dreams at night, and it normally isn't just one dream, it's usually a series of dreams that have no relation to each other at all.

Anyway, last night, i went to bed, late, 4am and ended up only sleeping at 5am. When i did finally fall asleep, i had one of the best dreams everrrr, followed by one of the worst -__- apa ini?

I dreamt that i was in KLIA, for some reason, and i was just walking around the departure hall, and somehow in my dream KLIA seemed empty and boring with no shops etc. Kinda looked like those high tech science labs actually but i'm pretty sure it's the airport. Anywayyyy the best part.

I was walking... and walking.. and suddenly i saw a couple.. both wearing sunglasses. Then i heard "Vanessa, vanessa you can get down from here as well". Yup readers, I dreamt that i saw Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens at KLIA waiting for their flight to i dontknow where! WOW awesome right! I stalked/followed them all the to the gates (and for some reason there were no immigrations and no paparazzi) and when Vanessa walked somewhere else (she looked pissed actually) i asked Zac E would take a photo with me and he did :) :) :) Then i woke up cos my alarm rang and the worst bit of the dream came the moment i fell back asleep. I dreamt that i took the photo and everything, then i got lost at klia. Walked around for abit more and realised i was walking into this door that said radioactive or some shit like that. Standing there guarding the door was ******'s ex gf WOW wtf is this and she was like chit chatting with me. Officers then came thought i was trying to intrude and blah then made me drink this solution that would make me forget i was even there and tried to gas me with laughing gas. 

I know wtf right from Zac to laughing gas. The dream though felt SO real, i woke up to check my camera HAHAHHAHAHAHA.

But it honestly was an awesome dream :)

No comments: