Sunday, June 21, 2009

Juice KL Opening @ Bangsar










Stole photos from the internet, cos mine aren't with me right now 

Yesterday, after bumming around at Old Town for way too long, i decided to try my luck at spotting Edison Chen for his shop opening at Telawi Bangsar. Apparently it's his second shop, and the first ones in Hong Kong. What can i say, perfect location, especially if he plans to pay a visit to his shop often. I'll be there :P LOLLLLLLLLL

Bangsar was packed, and srsly that in an understatement. There were humans everywhere, it was hot but it was all worth it :) I arrived a little late and missed the lion dance and all, but managed to catch a a glimpse of him walking out of the store. THAT'S ALREADY ENOUGH FOR ME OKAY I SWEAR HOTNESS RATING HAS GONE OFF THE RADARR :O He looked and waved at ME (i am delusional and i don't care i choose to believe that it was me he was waving at) and i swear melt on the spot right there. I've got a video, but those (*@*&#*@^$) people were blocking and i only had like a 2second view of him. BETTER THAN NOTHING THOUGH.

I watched a couple of videos online of the opening, and there was one part, where he moved  to one side to allow more room for the lion dance and people standing closest to him started yelling. Semangat indeed but i'm sure if I were standing there, it'll be me so i better shaddup. And.. i might now be an Edison Chen fan (again). I stopped being a crazy fan for awhile.. until yesterday :)
Today i read the newspapers about Edison being at kl blahblah and..

Me(yelling while reading newspapers): OMG EDISON HE IS SO HOT OMG I WAS THERE!!!
Mom: Okay er can you stop screaming everytime you see his face?

I'd think that most of his fans would be female, but instead they were males all screaming "Edison!!" when he walked out. My my.. what is the world coming to? However, let's just hope that the opening of this store will bring him to KL more often. Then maybe i'll camp outside Juice with Adafoo (you better do this with me!!) and we wait for him, indefinitely :P :P
And oh yeah, he went to Zouk later on for the after party, which means srsly no hopes of me seeing him there even if i was already 18. KNN *#@(*&#*(@ 

Oh yeah, Kevin Poon (founder), Edwin Choong and Sam Lee were all there as well. Didn't notice them as much though, was busy paying more attention to Edison :P :P

Okayyyyyy gtg now! Oh, Happy Birthday Cristal (doesnt read my blog though -__-)

No comments: