Saturday, June 20, 2009

HOME + Celebrity spotting!

So YES, i am home :D

I arrived last night, and i swear i felt like a little kid again when i saw my parents! I was just so excited, so happy and so glad to be home. (wtf does that sentence even mean)

I haven't done anything much really other than catching up on my sleep and doing things i miss doing when i'm back home, excep for this one thing that did happen;

I SAW EDISON CHEN.

EDISON CHEN.

Like,


EDISON CHEN.

I was walking out of Maybank, crossed the road and was walking past his new store, Juice (grand opening tomorrow at 3pm omg) and i was just wondering why there were so many seafood standing around when suddenly some very CUTE guy wearing a blue tshirt and black jeans walked passed me and i took another 5 seconds to actually realise that it was him :O hallaow i was very underdressed + hair clipped up ah mah style due to the heat so i didn't want to chase after him and be like "yo wanna take a picture". But anw i finally stepped into my senses and was like urgh wtf vic who cares if you're ugly you just need a pic of him and my brother was like "HELLO DO YOU WANT TO WALK PAST HIM AGAIN LETS GO NOW" so i did a massive u-turn and headed back to his store. Too late though, he was heading into a car (and i memorised the damn number plate) and zooming off.

I know, edison chen. The photos blah blah blah but i think dadafoo and i have decided after watching his CNN interview + seeing him LIVE today (wtf can still faint srsly so cute) that we shall forgive him! We support him i tell you ;) :P :D

So no photos YET, but you watch and see, i will stomp into that store tomorrow and be like HI CAN I TAKE YOUR PHOTO PLS provided i can even get into store which will hopefully NOT be surrounded by other girls -__-

I'm actually very sleepy right now, so i doubt this post makes sense but whatever i saw edison chen okay he is berry cute okay bai sleep now see him again tomorrrow!

No comments: