Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I AM DONE

PHIL 1105 CAN KISS MY ASS GOODBYE BECAUSE I AM DONE I AM DONE I AM DONE WOOTTT :)
i am quite happy :)

okay actually i'm not that estatic yet because i still have to pack, do laundry, clean bedsheets, clean house, find that damned mask for the plane(other pharmacies either have none or ugly gas masks) and the list goes onnnnn.

Philosophy paper, well i don't know. The first 3 people to walk out were all in my tute, and they were all chim geniuses/those who bother asking alot of questions. The first to walk out was this chic who sat next to me, who either finished the paper really fast or adopted the fml attitude and gave up on the paper.

Me on the other hand, i'm just glad it's over and done with.

So now it's time to pack, board MH124 back home and chill the fuck out.

No comments: