Tuesday, November 4, 2008

1 down, 4 more to go

Iyesha: What time are you guys going to sleep?
Vic: TWELVE! I WILL SLEEP EARLY OKAY

But of course like all my other exams, i slept at 2am NOT because i didn't want to sleep, not because i was studying, it was because i COULD not sleep -__- frickin no caffeine pun tak boleh tidur. swt swt swt swt -_- The moment i lied on my bed last night morning, the first thing i thought about was me playing with my "going to get soon" Macbook.

Cheh.

Potong stim wei. Parentals pun belum approve EYER. Please lah let me win TOTO/4D/horseyracing or sth?

So, Discrete was first up this morning and it was really OKAY! Then again discrete being discrete, scaling is going to be a huge motherbiatch :(
Literally tore my hair out last night when i found out that no whiteout was allowed on the cheat sheet. WTFBBQ)$@(&#*@ who the hell is going to be so free to go and like tulis banyak then liquid all so that in the exam you can waste fucking time by SCRAPING the fucking whiteout?

Anw, moral of the story is i got my ass up damn early this morning cos i terkejut and i was damn scared that i couldn't photocopy my notes in time. Turns out; notes can bring in and they didn't even blardy check those damned notes. Damn should have scraped the fucking whiteout just to piss them off kan? -.- They only checked my stats book that i didn't touch -.-

ECONOMICS TOMORROW
Which means DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE -_-
But,
@ 1230 tomorrow, BYE Macroeconomics textbooks&notes *wen's evil laugh*

wtff too long of a post already need to go and study some Economics because
Economics is fun
I like Economics
Economics is my life

GOOD LUCK TO CALC PEOPLEEEEEEEEEEEEE~

No comments: