Thursday, November 27, 2008

hello OVER.

I finally have the time to sit back and blog with no interruptions since:

1. I finally finished the Moonlight Resonance series (and i want to rewatch)
2. I am done packing for Vegas (well excluding shoes toiletries and camera and.. ok maybe not done)

However, since blogger is being a biatch, i can't upload any photos right now -___-

Small talk

Dad: Vic, lets test the walkie talkies
Vic: Err ok fine *press button* Hi dad can u hear me?
Dad: Yes i can hear you can you please go outside the house to test?
Vic: I HAVE TO WALK OUT OF THE HOUSE?! FINE then *rolls eyes*
Dad: Where are you now OVER.
Vic: I'm outside the house la can u hear me?
Dad: YOU HAVE TO SAY OVER WHEN YOU ARE DONE TALKING
Vic: ok OVER.
Vic: Im outside the house OVER.
Vic: Hello OVER
Vic: OI DAD WHAT ARE YOU DOING ANSWER ME NOW OVER.
*runs back into house and goes into study room*
Dad: *playing the computer* eh? you're back?
Vic: WHAT ARE YOU DOING COULD U HEAR ME?!?! WHY NEVER ANSWER??
Dad: oh yeah i could hear ok go test the rest bring it somewhere else now *looks at computer*

WHAT?!? LEAVE ME ALONE AND ASK ME TO PLAY WITH WALKIE TALKIES BY MYSELF! -_______________-
CPD CPD CPD CPD CPD.

Okay anw so much for blogging properly without interruptions -__- i need to get ready now. Will blog tonight!

<3

No comments: