Saturday, November 15, 2008

Now it's all too fast

You know when you wake in the morning, stretch, look at your phone and see that it's only 11.30, then you roll over, shut your eyes and think "fuck, this is bliss"? YEP well that's ME. It has been ME for the past 4 days since my last paper.

BUT..

This morning, i woke up, did the same look-at-clock stunt plus the roll over and thought "shit, 3 more nights and i'm outta here!" I know i know, i'm so stupid sometimes. When i'm i complain about this teacher and that teacher and now that it's time to go... woi EMOO lah!

Fran came over just now and asked "So are you excited to go home?" and the truth is, right now, going home isn't what i'm looking forward to just yet. I don't want to leave & come back next year with new faces. I don't want to leave my friends. I don't want school, but i want my friends so am i asking for too much? Am i?

We had our last IS rep dinner last night with Luke, Kim Too Young (i love his name), Christania, Yi Chan, Adeline & Feli and whoa when my bibimbap finally settled it struck me - no more IS meetings after school where we end up talking about exams&holidays instead of planning events, no more IS socials where we stress about DJs, venues, invites..etc, no more meeting with Clifton and definitely no more chain emails to all reps about upcoming events! TOO FAST I CAN'T HANDLE IT YET :(

I guess it's kinda cool though: upcoming holidays, uni life next year, TEE results (-__- not cool), and all the other new things coming up but..

HAIYOH

HAIYOH

HAIYOH

I WILL MISS MY GIRLS LAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :( :(

Okay too emo dy, shall not continue with this damned post. Will do a proper dedication to the girls when.. i'm ready to face the fact that i'm LEAVING.

Another long post of words sigh~
Will post up photos from the IS dinner when i get them from Luke, Adeline & Feli.
I shall go entertain my roomie now while emoing doh.

Toodles.

No comments: