Sunday, November 16, 2008

41 hours - Still packing

Actually i haven't started packing since i got back from the city. My day consisted of getting up at 1pm (ahh bliss), missing lunch, stuffing my face with Krispy Kremes, going to the city with Doreen, lunching, home to face the major mess, back to the city to meet my very hardworking roomie who studied for her jap, then some reflection sessions at the jetty before heading home.

Long long day. Tiring, but hey it was good. Once again, my dear roommate and I burst out laughing all of a sudden during the train ride home and had a couple of private talks too along the way. This, i'm going to miss.

Despite all i'm in desperate need of a massage, facial and how bout a maid?
Packing/recycling 4972572427 files is taking me ages and OMG flight is soon flight is soon. My house looks like a total warzone (not post war, this is during war) and my room, well fire hazard lah.

Oh i was meant to post this on on Saturday, but Iyesha came back from her short trip to Melbourne with this..



Yes the Krispy Kremes were absolutely deelish and ohmygod i shall not reveal how much we ate the moment they were "delivered" to my room. Mmm very good.
Okay i'm no where near done packing, & i'm still sitting here on my bum blogging. Failure lah.

To the accounting&jap girls,

Good Luck!

To Teri,
Yesi noticed how my name was bolded was enlarged to size 1000 on your blog, so heres a shoutout to you too :) I'm sorry i was so groggy and sleepy this morning cos i stayed up till 4am last night packing my dear. I will definitely come see you tomorrow (i promise) and sorry for not coming today cos i was out at the city. Aiya somehow the boarding house is so small but i never see you and it's like we have to make appointments to see everyone hahaha.

Okay shit need to pack.
Goodnightsssssssssssssss.

No comments: